Perth City is located right in the heart of the city in Western Australia, bordered by the railway lines in the north, the Swan River in the south and east, and by Kings Park in the west. Most of the retail and entertainment facilities of the city are concentrated within the Perth CBD. The district is also where the tallest building in the city is located, the Central Park.
One of its more popular attractions is the bell tower located on Barracks Street. Visitors stopping by this structure get to behold the ancient bells of St. Martins in the Fields. Read more
Perth CBD Articles
The city of Perth is more of a quiet and relaxing place compared to Sydney and Brisbane. However, this doesn’t mean that Perth is a boring place to visit. In fact, many people who want to feel the true Australian experience heads directly to Perth. ... Read more.
Perth is the largest city of Western Australia, and it is not very surprising that it was declared the capital of the region as well. It is also a thriving tourist spot where travellers can enjoy all the aspects of modern Aussie life, so whether ... Read more.
Tours & Attraction Search
Travel Directory Search
Latest Travel Articles
- Great Barrier Reef Activities beyond Diving and Snorkeling
- Best Golf Courses in Brisbane
- Top 5 Things to Do In Moree
- Best Perth Tours & Attractions Under $100
- The best Tourist Attractions in the Blue Mountains
- Most Family Friendly Hotels in Victoria
- The Best Honeymoon Destination in the Great Barrier Reef
- Top 5 Things to Do In Bowen
- Top 5 Places to See in Newcastle area
- Where to visit on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland